Our customers are the reason why we are all here. Devon Cares supports providers to make a real difference to people’s lives. We offer our customers:
- Choice: where there are multiple providers available we offer a choice of provider
- Personal goals: we will come to your home and discuss what service you need to help you achieve your goals
- Relationships: you will get to know the team – there won’t be lots of strangers coming through the door
- Single point of contact: You will have a named co-ordinator who can solve problems or make changes to your choices
- Partnership: we will work in partnership with other agencies/voluntary organisations so you only need tell your story once
- Performance/quality: your service will be strongly monitored to ensure it is high quality and consistent
- Consistency: we will create a governance structure which supports shared learning and quality assurance processes across a network of domiciliary care providers.
Customers receiving care from a Devon Cares provider are encouraged to raise any complaints with their provider direct. You can also complain direct to Devon Cares. We will investigate your complaint with the provider concerned. Use the contact details on the Contact Us page to let us know of your complaint.
We would also like to hear when things go well. Please let us know of the good service you receive!