Consistent and high-quality care that supports people’s independence and wellbeing.
We provide the framework, structures and governance to enable our care providers to deliver consistent, high-quality care that supports peoples’ health, independence and wellbeing.
Our overall aim is to support care providers to work in a sustainable way so that they can deliver the best standards of compassionate care to their customers.
Devon Cares provides:
- Higher quality care and support for vulnerable people, underpinned by the NHS
- Better conditions for care workers to boost recruitment and retention
- More training opportunities and specialist training by NHS staff to domiciliary care providers
- Attractive career development opportunities for care workers within a caring vocation
- Greater business certainty for providers so that they can plan for the future and improve their responsiveness
- Greater integration with existing health and social care services so that people can get home more quickly and avoid hospital admissions where possible
- Collaboration across the patch to work together to solve problems.