Devon Cares has one Locality Management Board which covers the North Devon and Mid Devon geographical zones 1, 2 and 3. Devon Cares providers have a voice through the Locality Management Board.
The Locality Management Board members are:
- NDHT Care Broker / Co-Ordinator
- Care Providers in zones 1, 2 and 3
- NHS Community Services Provider
- Commissioner(s) as required
The roles and responsibilities of Locality Management Board:
- Interface with the Commissioners (Devon County Council, NEW Devon CCG, Torbay and South Devon CCG, Devon Partnership Trust)
- To monitor the performance of Devon Cares providers and delivery of the contract (quality and activity) and ensure the KPIs are met.
- Overseeing quality standards, agree and deploy quality improvement initiatives
- Management of contractual arrangements
- Leading the development of the service
- Promote shared learning, best practice and market intelligence within and between providers.